Saturday 7 March 2015

Hiatus


I really haven't used this space in a while, which has happened a few times over the past 8 years. I never feel like I need to apologise for being a bad blogger, cause this is my blog and I will use it when I want for whatever reason I want! 

I will gently ease myself back into the ritual of it because I feel like I need this place again. I need to document my life and the process in which I create again, which is something I have been doing on a micro scale over at instagram and tumblr, but it's not the same as this comfortable old blog that is like a favourite piece of clothing in that it has been worn to pieces, mended and stretched countless times. I like writing in any way I feel, not editing it and sending it out into the world with one click, a self-published imperfect piece of word-vomit.

1 comment:

  1. It is your space, why should you appologise for not doing something?

    ReplyDelete