Tuesday 7 January 2014

1/52





"A portrait of my child once a week, every week in 2014."

Casper: Running free in your birthday suit.

Linking up with the lovely Jodi for another year of 52!

Just a word about last year's project- I am not going to pretend that for several weeks I did not post a portrait of Casper. I'm not sure that I understood what a huge undertaking this project would be for me in 2013- thus the lack of portraits between weeks 40 and 51. That said, I did actually post more than 52 pictures of Casper last year on this blog and I'm too proud and stubborn a person to admit defeat so I am continuing on with the portraits for this year as well! I decided to make it easier for myself and do a combination of photography and painting/drawing which I hope will be an excercise in moderation for me (I tend to overdo things and push myself very hard for no good reason). I am looking forward to a wonderful and productive year of blogging!




3 comments: