Thursday 4 July 2013

Beachy Keen












We went up to Warrnambool to visit family a few weeks ago and Steve took some absolutely beautiful shots on the beach. The wild shipwreck coast is one of my favourite places in the world, I think I want to live near the ocean for my whole life. We found some lovely seaweed, climbed the rocks and tired ourselves out. Can't wait to go back.

The painting pictured above (of the beach at Warrnambool) is going to be in a show tomorrow night at Bruce Gallery in Footscray. It is a salon style, farewell show as the gallery is relocating. Should be a great night so if you're in the neighbourhood just drop in, it starts at 6!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! And I LOVE your painting. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful location. Such romantic photos. I love that winter light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo this post is sublime! Painting is gorgeous and simple and beautiful and that picture of little one being thrown into the air is too much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures really are stunning - amazing light. And I love your coat!

    ReplyDelete